Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Queen of Last Minutes

I seem to have developed a really lousy habit. Maybe it is a nervous reaction to always having to plan at work that I just throw caution to the wind and do.

I booked myself on a flight to KL - last night, for today. Think I'm crazy? I'm in agreement.

I then found myself in the unpleasant task of sorting out accommodations. And on the eve of Christmas, no less. At 7pm, I was frantic. I still could not find a place that wasn't dodgy, or too expensive.

I'm glad it is all sorted and I think I'm packed (thank you @dilzy). The flight is WAY early and well, I'm not thinking of going to the airport too early either. So, I'm writing this and seeing myself rush in a couple of hours to get to the airport on time to check-in.

To my friends who are reading this, you'd probably see a pattern in here. It's because this is the real me. I'm not coordinated. I'm all over the place. I think I like that.

Surprise!
Or not at all.

Merry Christmas everyone.
And to Redox, congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Why congratulate Redox? He proposed and she agreed?????
    --Jaslyn

    ReplyDelete